NOT FEELING BABY?

So this is 2nd baby for me my DD is 18 months, and i am 17 1/2 weeks along, i thought id be feeling baby sooner then i had with her.. so far i don't think i have really felt anything.im plus size as well, i felt my dd at around 21 weeks, is this normal for 2nd to not feel really still how soon did you feel 2nd child? specially if larger?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 9:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Being plus size makes it harder to feel the baby early. At 17.5 weeks your baby is still quite small. You will probably feel her around 20 weeks but with being plus sized, it is quite possible to not notice movement until 25 weeks. It also has to do with where the placenta forms. My placenta was way in front with my 3rd baby and I didn't feel her until 25 weeks. My dr said that was very common with front lying placentas.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:47 AM on Jun. 23, 2010