Did he just say that?

http://shark-tank.net/2010/06/21/senator-lemieux-pans-obamas-oil-spill-clean-up-effortsvideo/#more-2869

If anyone can turn this into a link please do.

I hope you check this short video out. If you don't you won't get the real essence of this question. It's not doctored, just a Florida Senator talking about his efforts to get some help on the coast from Obama. If you just want to bash the video please move on.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Foreign aide has been offered and the White House continues to refuse help. Plus he refuses to even let us use our own abilitiies to clean this mess up. This is maddening.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• linky

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Oh my heavens. Because I wasn't mad enough.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Thanks Lovin for the link
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/21/1692177/state-gets-incident-chief-to-help.html

Crist is helping....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• OH.MY.STARS. How many brain cells does it take to clean up this mess? Either it's more than are sitting in the WH, or they are trying to use this oil spill to further their own political agenda.

I sincerely hope that the truth keeps coming out. The more truth that comes out, the more oil will wind up on their hands.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Why isn't BP providing more skimmers?
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Why isn't BP providing more skimmers?
    --------
    According to the Jones Act, there cannot be any vessels in our waters bearing a foreign flag, and manned by a foreign crew (as far as I understand it.) So we can only use American skimmers. But evidently Obama has to give the OK for them to be moved to the Gulf, or something like that. And he won't do that. So we can't accept foreign help, and we can't GET domestic help where it is needed. Seems to me like someone thinks that BP can just pull them out of thin air or something.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Actually, we CAN accept their help. Obomb just won't do it. All he has to do is say the word. Bush did it after Katrina, I guess that why he won't do it, because Bush did it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• http://shark-tank.net/2010/06/21/senator-lemieux-pans-obamas-oil-spill-clean-up-effortsvideo/#more-2869

Unfortunately when your only experience in government is that of a community planner, of course you're not gonna know what to do in a situation like this. Obama has no clue what he's doing & he's in way over his head.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010