Does anyone else find it odd that a week or so ago people were reporting questions that involved TMI sex things or bad language but today a woman is admitting she might be pregnant and is smoking pot and no one has reported that as offensive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO it just goes to show you how prudish and judgemental we are. People get all hung up about people wanting to discuss sex (the thing that led almost all of us to this site in the first place...) and overlook that. I frankly think everyone should stop all the juvenile reporting of sex questions. Especially in this day and age where the religious right wants to cut funding of sex education and there is such an obvious need for it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i've not read either post, but how do you know that no one has reported it?
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 10:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Because it would be gone in a heartbeat if they did.....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:19 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• So NOT true Braden...I have seen questions on anal and only some will be removed while others stay. I think it all comes down to the mods opinions.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2010