What do u think of

Are bicycle trailers for childre, safe?
Does any one have one, what do u feel about them?
should i or should i not buy one?
What are the age range for them to be used?
Does anyone know where i can get a bicycle trailers for toddlers at a affordable price?

trinibaby

Asked by trinibaby at 10:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would look into GOOD re-run baby equipment stores.Every state is different. We have quite a lot in CT. I'd make sure that it has ALL the nessessary nuts and bolts otherwise you'll be taking a 2nd ride to that store later on.& if you put it together the right way then it should be safe. I think they are a great idea! To get mom or dad & baby out & about.It always catches my eye when I see one.I think they are cool!
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:22 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have a double bike trailer and I LOVE it! I can't bike right now because I'm 37 weeks pregnant, but my 19 month old loves to go in it behind his Dad's bike. We got the double so we can use it when the baby to be is older, so we didn't have it when my little one was really young. We didn't start putting him in it until he was 15 months or so. They come with a bright orange flag to stick up on the back of them so cars can see them, but my husband still doesn't take him out on major roads - only in the neighborhood or city greenways/bike trails. We got ours brand new in the box off of craigslist.
    I don't know that we would have invested in one if my husband wasn't such an avid biker, but it's something we can enjoy as a family.

Answer by missanc at 10:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We have one and we love it.. It gets us out and our son loves it - ours is a double seated one, can be used I think from age 1 to 5. I think ours says..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 23, 2010