Anyone else in their 30's experiencing "hot flashes"? Could I be starting the "Change"?

My whole body gets really HOT. I can literally feel it start either at the top of my head or the tips of my toes and it slowly creeps until my whole body is on fire. I've been extremely moody and emotional lately not to mention I go from one extreme to the other when it comes to sleep. Either I want to sleep 10 hours at a time or just two hours. Weird.

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Health

• could be anxiety too, I used to get hot flashes in mid20s turned out it was just serious anxiety disorder I would even turn bright red
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 7:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Well I've had chronic anxiety since I was 14. I've had it under control for the last 6 years or so but recently it has flared back up with all of this other stuff going on. And the Heart Palpitations are back in full force too. I am going to make an appt to have all my hormone levels checked etc. Thanks for replying to this. I appreciate it. I'm new here and I'm liking this site. :)
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jun. 24, 2010