the fair - ugh

anyone else dread the fair?

Today Im taking the little one to the fair and I dread it each year. We end up having fun but it is just icky. It brings out the strangest of people. It is soooo expensive. The food is crap (we try to eat before we go). And it is just so... ugh.

I know we will end up having fun and laughing... but I always dread it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love the fair!! I always seem to miss it though but I'm hoping this year we will go!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:30 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We always go. I have mixed feelings about it. I usually go a few nights to it. The first night is fun and after that I dread it. It does bring out some strange people!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• My hubs and I try to avoid the fair as our fair is held at the end of July- when it is very hot out (and no shade at the fairgrounds!) it is very expensive to get in (there are 5 of us) and trying to find a parking place is next to impossible--unless you want to walk 1/2 mile. My children all have sensory issues and 1 has ASD and they do not do very well with the all the fair noise or crowds.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:13 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I hated fairs and carnivals as a kid (dirty, noisy, crowded, hot) and I hate them today. I have never taken my children to them.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010