want to analyse a dream for me?

In my dream I was watching a tv show... a cop show. They were interviewing a woman about a murder. She was chewing her nails and accidentally chewed off the tip of her finger. She hid it real quickly. But then she started coughing like she swallowed wrong. She coughed up a spine.... so the police took her off to put her in jail.

As they were walking through the police headquarters her husband came running in. It was a REAL close up of his face, just nose and eyes. He had a medical tube coming out of his nose. As the camera panned back you could see he was missing some flesh from his face. One of the police remarked... omg she gets off by eating them. It then came to light that for her to orgasm she had to actually eat her men.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you watch too many horror films...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• No
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• ugh!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• sounds like the kind of stuff I dream! I have no clue for this one!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I think your subconscious mind is just blowing off steam. I studied dream interpretation for many years and I've come to the conclusion that dreams don't really mean anything. Just like the meanings of names we give our children. Anyone can see that somebody just made these things up because it's fun to think about. Then other people decided it sounded really good and gave it credulity. Now large groups of people insist what they believe is true even tho anyone can easily see the whole thing was completely made up. We do this with so many belief systems every day. Dreams are just the brains' reaction to the chemical stimulation going on in the various organs of your body. Add imagination and stomach enzymes and presto... freaky dreams that fascinate the masses. It's fun to think about but I wouldn't worry about what it means. :)
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• did you go to bed hungry? and also not getting enough sexual release?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010