What book are you currently reading?

What are you currently reading and whats on your summer reading list? I am currently reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett and so far its really good!

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 11:01 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dead as a Doornail: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel

And I plan on reading the rest of the Southern Vampire series this summer. 

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• LOL! the original Wizard of Oz book! I found it at Goodwill and figured I'd never read the real story,so what the hey! Its really different from the movie

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm reading all of the "in death" books by JD Robb. Right now I'm reading "Visions in Death"
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Strange Highways... Dean Koontz
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 11:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Right now, I'm reading Pegasus by Robin McKinley, and my son's bedtime reading is The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle by Hugh Lofting. Next on my list is Juliet by Anne Fortier, and on his is The Dark Frigate by Charles Boardman Hawes. And if my book club starts up again this summer, I'll be reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows and Inherit the Wind by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee.

That's as far as my list goes right now, but I've got tons of books at home that I haven't read, and I work at a bookstore, so there's no telling after that, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:15 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:17 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm re-reading the "Outlander" series by Diana Gabaldon. I'm almost finished with "Dragonfly In Amber."
    I'm also reading Erotica 9 for those nights when I just need....
    I'm also 'trying' to read "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer, but I'm having a difficult time getting into to so I keep putting it down and going back to it later.
    I've been reading a bit of Stephen King's "Just After Sunset" book of short stories while 'trying' to read "Lisey's Story" by him, but this is another book that I'm having a difficult time staying with so I put it down and pick it up later to read a bit more.

Yes, I'm a multi-reader and it is not difficult for me to keep all books, characters, and storylines separate. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm reading "Little Earthquakes" by Jennifer Weiner. It's wonderful just like all her books.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• The Bible
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm reading The Satanic Bible... it's much more entertaining and not near as disappointing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2010