Posting in all groups!!

My roommate and my friend had a cold last week and this week she is dieing. I mean just a simple head cld oh I feel icky type of thing and now her husband called this morning and said her body is shutting down. She is such an amazing person. She met me once and said she would give me a job at the spa she was opening in Sept. Since then she has come over and hung out with all of us. My DD loves her Auntie Jo. Her and her husband never were able to have children so if she does go he will have nobody. This is soo sad. She is such a wonderfully caring person. She does not judge anyone on anything. She is a teacher and her student was going to have her run his spa(the one she is opening is under his name but she is going to run it) What does that say? I think it says you are one hell of a teacher. Anyone so my question is will you ladies say a prayer for her? She could use them right now!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Saying a prayer now! =)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:06 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Of course.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:09 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Thank you Brandi. I'm waiting for her husband to call me with some news. But you the saying "No news is good news." let's hope that's true here!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:10 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Let me know how she is doing when you find out.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I will!!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Delilahsmom, has your friend's dh explored any alternative therapies to help her fight this? Conventional medicine is so limited in what it can do. How about a Reiki healer? I would try anything possible, it couldn't hurt.

I will be praying for her for sure. Please keep us posted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• of course

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Anon actually she has. Her husband said she is pretty much brain dead.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Its all in God's hand, thy will be done.I pray that God won't let her suffer and go in peace.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• of course, I will.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2010