Posting all my fav groups!

My roommate and my friend had a cold last week and this week she is dieing. I mean just a simple head cld oh I feel icky type of thing and now her husband called this morning and said her body is shutting down. She is such an amazing person. She met me once and said she would give me a job at the spa she was opening in Sept. Since then she has come over and hung out with all of us. My DD loves her Auntie Jo. Her and her husband never were able to have children so if she does go he will have nobody. This is soo sad. She is such a wonderfully caring person. She does not judge anyone on anything. She is a teacher and her student was going to have her run his spa(the one she is opening is under his name but she is going to run it) What does that say? I think it says you are one hell of a teacher. Anyone so my question is will you ladies say a prayer for her? She could use them right now!!!

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Im so sorry about your friend.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Sending special prayers their way.

Answer by older at 11:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• yes, will pray.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yes, will pray right now
    Daemons_mommy

Answer by Daemons_mommy at 3:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2010