Boneless Skinless CHicken Breasts

Anyone have any good recipes for this that DO NOT contain cheese or sour cream? I need to try out some new things.

Thanks!

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 11:41 AM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Flatten out those chicken breast, making them thin without breaking them. Add salt, pepper, and garlic, and some lemon juice, fry them in a little bit of olive oil until golden brown, set them aside. Cut a whole big onion in thin slices and cook them until they are caramelized, add them to the chicken breast and serve with white rice.

Answer by older at 11:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I like to simply salt and peper mine, then broil.
    BBQ is nice too.

Actually we never use cheese and sour cream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Rice and Cream of mushroom soup! good meal
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 11:44 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• What about cream cheese? Cut up some green onion (about 3) and mix in a bowl with cream cheese. Pound the chicken breasts flat. put a spoonful of the cream cheese mixter in the middle. Fold the breasts around it, wrap with a strip (maybe 2 if the breasts are large) of bacon and bake. They are super yummy.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:45 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Marinate in Italian dressing for about 3-4 hours,, bake or grill, healthy and so juicy!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Get a bag of the french fried onions and there is a recipe on the back that is really simple and delicious! You only need the chicken french fried onions and a little flour! Its cheap and delicious!!

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• What I do is put them on a baking sheet, drizzle a little olive oil over them, shake on some garlic powder(I like a lot because I looooove garlic) and some dill. Cover it with tin foil and bake for 35 minutes.

It's quick, it's easy and it's so delicious.
    My super picky 3.5 yo DS loves it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:48 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I like to thaw them, cut them into strips and bake them in the oven. I don't add anything to them, but always have some type of sauce to dip them.. its my fave!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You can also dip them in melted butter and then coat them with crumbled up Ritz crackers, then bake uncovered.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• thrivingmom - omg, that cream cheese one sounds soooo good. I'll have to try that! How long do you cook it for?
    Anonymous