fat

are you over weight? was there a point when you looked in the mirror and said it is now or never? did you give up?

Im at my all time heaviest weight and I feel GROSS. Im looking in the mirror and KNOW that it is do or die time. I either start to loose the weight RIGHT now or simply give up and live like this. ick.

Any advice????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sweety all you need is determination and consistency is whatever diet or plan you go into, and it will pay off. You do not give up, no I am not overweight but only because I have made it my life's mission to be healthy and fit and so can you! It took you years to get the wy you are now, it might also take you years to change it, go for it and do it if for anyone but for yourself!

Answer by older at 12:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• That is pretty much exactly how I feel! I just had twins (my 3rd and 4th kids) and I was already overweight before I got pregnant with them... plus I gained like 50 pounds during the pregnancy. Now they are 5 weeks old and I still can't fit into any of my old jeans. I'm tired of wearing stretchy pants all the time. lol. And I just feel gross in general. I hate the way I look. Actually, I just got done telling my fiance "That's it... I can't take this anymore... I'm going on a serious diet!" lol. I have already started taking the twins out in the stroller and going for walks... so I've got the exercise part covered, I just can't seem to get with the DIET part. But it's kinda hard to eat a totally healthy/balanced diet when you have a 2 yr old, a 4 yr old and 2 newborns.... it's just easier to eat snack foods (crackers, chips, etc.) or throw something in the microwave. LoL.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Not saying that's an excuse.... it's just hard enough trying to change your eating habits and it's even harder when you're like me and have very little time to even make something for YOURSELF to eat. lol
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yep. I am 6' 1/2" so I'm not a real small girl anyway, but I when I met my hubby I was a size 8. As we got married, had kids, etc....I became more and more overweight. I had all kinds of health issues (massive tumors in my abdomen and such). Well....last February 6th I had a hysterectomy. I weighed in that morning at 278. As soon as I started to recover I decided that I was gonna do better. As I recovered more and more, I felt better and better! So, I started the Weight Watchers program in early March of 2009. I weighed in this morning at 212!!!! That's ALOT of weight!!! I've lost more than my 7 year old son weighs!!! It's a long process, and a lifetime committement to take better care of yourself, but you'll find that you're worth it, and so is your family!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 12:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Never give in and just say okay I'm fat and miserable and I'm going to stay that way. Do something about it and when the pounds come off you feel so much better mentally and physically. I was 202 lbs when I decided enough was enough. I joined weight watchers and lost 62 lbs. By learning to eat right and having more energy cause I'm not as big as I was I've been able to keep my weight off for over 2 years now. You can do it!!!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I lost 7 lbs in 11 days last summer - then more weight more slowly after that - a total of 18. The weight did not come back. It is a healthy way to lose weight.

This site has more info - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

contact me if you have any questions - you can message me here or use the contact info on the site. :)
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 3:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010