ok so this is my first baby and i really dont know much? and i have a problem

what kinda things should i expect?
how is my body going to change?
is it weird if i feel extremely sick one day then fine for a few?
when should you see a doctor?
my last period was in april around the 27 - 29 how far could i be?

i would ask my mom but shes jealous im pregnant and shes not plus she does drugs and i dont need to be around that!!

+ my boyfriend is supportive sometimes and then others he talks about how he wanted me to leave months ago but i wouldn't leave, but he kept inviting me back!? Then when i reply well were only like 2 mo prg wtf why would you do tht to me, he has no answer! Im kinda scared tht ima have to move home and do this all alone :( everything was fine we were even trying for a baby, but as soon as it happened #@$^%$&%^&*#@^#!!!! sometimes hes all i love you then hes like fuck off and im confused..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• (hugs) babies are wonderful but can cause more problems in a relationship if you are unprepared... there is so much to do for a baby... issues of who's responsible for what and frustration about someone not doing their part. then there are money factors - baby stuff is expensive. then taking care of errands and limitations on movement with having to care for an infant. babies do not magically cure relationships. this doesn't mean he won't be a good dad once baby arrives or that you can't find a way to work things out, but rely on good communication skills and mutual goals rather than putting that kind of pressure on the baby. good luck!
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• when they calculate the number of weeks pregnant you are they do it based on the date of your last period (i.e. you actually conceive about two weeks after but once pregnant those first two weeks count - don't ask me why). the most critical time in a baby's development is 6-9 weeks. you're probably about 8 right now. get into a doctor asap. not much will go on but it's best to establish yourself as a patient because if anything strange starts happening you will have someone reliable to call with questions. plus you need to get prenatal vitamins asap. if you have market street in your area they give free prenatal vitamins with prescription. no man is better than an unreliable one - you need stability right now. everyone's pregnancy is different. there are lots of sites to look at to answer your questions. just google.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• he blames it on how when we first started dating a year ago i cheated on him! but tht was a whole year why am i still here and why did you get me pregnant saying you love me? i really dont understand.. but in my imagination when i finally met the right man i loved to have a baby with when we were trying for the baby all things would be forgiven and he would be supportive through out the whole pregnancy! and idk if i see us making it and it depresses me..
    Anonymous

• Buy the book "What to expect when Expecting"!! I loved having that book while I was pregnant with my son. It tells you everything you need to know!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You're 8 weeks preg! Your due date is around feb 1. My last period was also April 27, unfortunately, I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy and had surgery, but back to you...
    You should see a doc at 8 weeks so you need to schedule it right away.
    Morning (aka all day) sickness comes and goes. You can only take Tylenol, or so I've always been told by my doc. Try to drink water to keep from being dehyrated. Eat crackers ore rice when your stomach is sick.
    You can expect sore, and I mean sore, breasts.
    You should immediately start taking a pre-natal vitamin. You can get them at wal-mart for $5-10.

There are excellent websites that will tell u about your growing baby and what you can expect w/ your body.

Try this day by day calendar...
    http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy_calendar.php

Just use Feb 1 as your due date on the site above until you get the official date from your doc. Contact me w/ questions.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• By the way, I hated the book "what to expect when you're expecting" but some ppl love it. I liked "while waiting".
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• feel free to message me with specific questions and I will answer them!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Get the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" It will answer all your questions. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• everyone is different. is better to buy a book. i been pregnant twice and had completely different pregnancies and labors.

what kinda things should i expect?
    how is my body going to change? anything from puking, hunger ,sleepy, cranky , mad emotional, nausea. back pain leg pain your breast will change., you might get stretch marks. and of course the obvious one a big belly
    is it weird if i feel extremely sick one day then fine for a few? yes
    when should you see a doctor? mmm usually around 6-8 weeks. so now
    my last period was in april around the 27 - 29 how far could i be? i say about 7 weeks or so

book. i been pregnant twice and had completely different pregnancies and labors.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I work for an obgyn and its standard that your new ob appointment should be at ten weeks unless you are having problems beforehand. There is no point in going to the office to confirm your pregnancy. They will only use the same stick test that you bought at the store to confirm you are pregnant. Save the copay!
    The thing about pregnancy is that there is no "normal" every person and every pregnancy is different. As for feeling bad one day and fine the next this is very common. Your body is adjusting to the changes. You will likely be very tired and possibly nauseated your first trimester which is twelve weeks. This usually begins to ease after this.
    You are likely 8 weeks pregnant give or take. You need to begin taking prenatal vitamins immediately. You can call and ask for samples or a prescription or buy over the counter varieties. GNC has good ones if you dont want to use prescription ones or they upset your stom
    Anonymous