I'm sick!

So I woke up this morning MISERABLY sick. I have a 6 mo old dd and dh is at work. There's no way I can not be around her today, shes a very cuddly baby. I'm trying to limit my contact with her as much as I can without her screaming. I'm doing all of the normal stuff, handwashing, no kisses or anything like that. But I know she will prob. end up getting sick too... Is there anything I can do for her??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know. I had the flu when I was preg and my 1 yr old caught it too. :( Blah! I think you are doing good. Maybe when you hold her, place her head on your shoulder, faces away from each other.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Sorry to hear you are sick. My DD last week had the stomach bug and 3 days later I had it. .
    As a Mother, with a DH working you don't have a sick day. Just try to limit at all possible. It sounds like you are doing everything you can...hope you feel better soon!
    MayMommy07

Answer by MayMommy07 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2010