After Armageddon. For Christians.

What happens when you make your journey to heaven or paradise or fill in the blank, and your spouse doesn't make it or a close relative? Will we be sad? Will we forget somehow? There is suppose to be no more pain. 2 Tim 3:16

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 1:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That is tricky to answer because the bible says "He will wipe every tear from our eyes." So perhaps at some point we may mourn some things we lost in this world. At the same time though we know the requirements of God. He is giving us ample time to come to him right now. Sure I want all my love ones to come but if they don't I believe the joys of heaven will be so much to take in that I will still be joyful. Not at all that I don't care.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I think we are all accountable for ourselnves and ourselves only so the only thing we will be thinking about is praising Jesus! Hallelujah! I dont think we wil have human bodies, or emotions, or wisdom. we will be like heavely beings
    Anonymous