What are some good work @ home jobs?

I'm interested in working form home,Ive been doing alot of online research on working from home, but i have not found anything that i can say may be 100% legit. Please Help!, Give me your tips & tell me how your work @ home experience is going..Thanks

mommy_rah85

Asked by mommy_rah85 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I work at home as an Independent Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon. I love this because its fun, and easy, get to meet a ton of new friends, and work when I want around my families schedule, and have a group w/ tons of support and tips on how to succeed!
    www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Right now you can join for $20 or earn your kit for free.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Before I moved I had an alteration business in my home. I have done sewing for years and took several classes to sharpen my skills. I do not know if you have any skill like this or something else you can capitalize on.. It takes a while to get things rolling, but spread the word among your friends etc.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• There are tons of companies out there check www.wahm.com there are jobs posted there. Which mostly pay an hourly rate anywhere from $8-16. So the catch is the higher demand companies have a waiting list some up to six weeks, I know and if you have really small kids they want you to be able to have childcare. As they don't want any background nosies at all. Well hope that helps, If you are unable to find something there you can always check it to a homebased business.

Check out my profile for details

HAPPY SERCHING :)
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 1:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I wrote an ebook about it. While other sites will charge you $13-$30 bucks for the information, This book is only a whopping $1.50!

It gives you a little background on the industry,where it started, what you need to have a job at home ,tips,about resumes interviews etc.. and tons of companies to apply for jobs at.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If you want to become a fan on facebook Im always posting jobs leads(not business) too.

Find the Ebook at homecareersuccess.com

Emma Weekly-Work @ HomeSpecialist

EmmaWeekly.com

IraqiVetWife

• m-avi

You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• there are hundred.if you need help email me.. i work for a job search site for moms..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. It's completely legitimate! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 15 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I know you've already had lots of answer to choose from, if you're still looking, check out my list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010