what is the best family diet cook book?

I have got to lose some weight as dose my hubby. We have 3 small kids and we want to teach them to eat healither what healthy cookbook have you tried with kids in mind under the age of 6.. I am going looking this weekend but it is not easy going into a store with 3 kids and try to read threw a book. Good to know what you are going for. Please help me I am not the best cook need a good book so I can keep my kids healthy so they can enjoy life to the fullest and I need to get into the shape where i am not so tired i don't want to get out there with them and enjoy it myself. I need to lose 40 pounds with worken out it is slowly comming off but need the right food to help me keep going and not set my kids down the chuncky path. Any advice at all I thank you for..

mamagator

Asked by mamagator at 1:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution book is really good and has some great recipes that make it easy to feed the kiddos. I some picky eaters and I got them to eat his food. It's all fresh ingredients and healthy. You may want to check it out and see if it's something that you'd like. He has recipes such as cauliflower and cheese, mac & cheese with cauliflower in it which are kid friendly, plus a whole lot more.
    flmomof6

Answer by flmomof6 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2010