would you ever marry a funeral director? or are you married to one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sure. why not?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Not married to one, but have a very close aunt and cousin who do this for a living. They both have a wonderful spouses and families. They are loving, compassionate, peole and have a very successful business because of their fine reputaion. I would not hesitate to marry a funeral director if the match was "right".
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We have friends who the husband is a care taker of a cemetery. One of the "perks" of his job is that they get free housing. The house is a gorgeous but a little small 17th century home. I absolutely love it. The only bad thing is that it is RIGHT ON the cemetery. They literally have grave stones right in front of their house. That I don't think I could do. But if it just was my husbands job and he came home at night, who cares? I have never been to my husbands office. It wouldn't bother me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I would and I would try to be involved. I work in hospice and I love caring for the dead.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If I loved him yes. but that Job is still damn creepy.
    Anonymous

• NO THANK YOU!
    papoose46

Answer by papoose46 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Do you mean mortician? Here the funeral director is more of the home's manager.He'd have to be quite some guy for me to get over the creep factor! I guess its not much different than being a surgeon in some ways.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010