I hate cell phones. I hate text messaging. I hate lack of trust.

I posted before about a situation with my husband texting another woman. I find it very strange that he was deleting random texts from groups of texts that they exchanged.

Confronted he got very defensive. The next afternoon there was one (deleted from his phone) text to her. There were several other texts to and from other people that were not deleted.

I feel like smacking him.
I feel like smacking her.
I feel like emailing her husband and telling him that she is exchanging inappropriate texts with another man.
I want to find some random man to exchange texts with, so my husband knows how it feels.
I feel like I almost want to leave my husband. He said nothing was going on, they were just friends. However, the doubt and distrust is gnawing away at me and because of the secrecy I am almost at the point where I want to scream at him that it's just not worth it.

I am pissed. I am hurt. I am trying to keep my sanity.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be mad too.I had a similar facebook problem.But I left a comment under hers that she nor my husband liked.And that put and end to it.
    Go with your gut feeling on the cheating part of this.You will be able to know if he is telling you the truth or not.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• your husband should have nothing to hide from you. if he does there is probably something inapropriate going on. personally i would email her husband. let him know what's going on. he has a right to know.
    Anonymous

• Trust problems will never leave your mind, even if you can forgive him, it will pop up in your mind at random times and eat at you, and your relationship. You need to tell him to let it go, or let you go...his excuse of who she is DOESNT MATTER. its disrespectful, and its against your wishes. If she was just a friend he wouldnt be trying to hide their conversations.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• yeah i'd be mad too... my mom is doing the same thing & she thinks i don't know but i do and i'm gonna let my dad in on it if she don't stop or if she don't come clean herself
    Anonymous

• The worst thing you can do is accuse him, because then if he's not cheating on you, he will. Sit him down and talk with him about it, tell him how you feel. Then if that doesnt work, bang all his friends, jk jk, Tell him you cant trust him and if he keeps it up he can have that woman all he wants and you'll find a better man =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• your husband is the problem, not the cell phone. if its really nothing then he wouldnt have a problem with stopping communication with this woman. you two have a lot of issues that need to be worked out. maybe it would be best if you guys turned off your internet and put the cell phones away and spend time on trying to fix your marriage. re-focusing on your marriage and taking a step away from the distractions in life, has saved a lot of peoples relationship, ask your husband to give it a try with you.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2010