What cookbook is the best to use for loseing weight?

I am trying to lose weight my youngest baby is 6m and oldest will be 6 in Nov. I need to lose weight I workout but need to eat healither. What cookbook can I buy that will help me teach my 6-and 4 year old about healthy food. They are not overweight but I am and don't want them to develop my bad eatting habits. Any sugestions are greatly appericated. Please help me!! Shopping on Saturday!!

mamagator

Asked by mamagator at 1:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You can try Rachel Ray, she's pretty good with eating healthy, and the food is good too (if you cook it right of course lol)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 1:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• How is the food rated on kids scale?
    mamagator

Answer by mamagator at 1:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Almost anything can be healthy (well, maybe not Paula Deen :) ), the bigger thing is looking at portion sizes and what ingredients you are using and what appeals to you and go from there. Look at things like how many veggies are in it, protein and fat content and cook in moderation,
    reelo

Answer by reelo at 6:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Go to the library and they have a variety of books to select from.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010