5 weeks and im so tired what CAN I DO TO GET ENERGY

HI IM 5 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I HAVE BEEN SO TIRED. IF I SEAT FOR A SHORT PERIOD WITH OUT DOING SOMETHING I FALL ASLEEP AND ITS HARD TO GET UP IN THE MORNING IM JUST PLAIN TIRED WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MORE ENERGY

peggybeavers

Asked by peggybeavers at 1:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take your prenatals and rest as much as possible. Do not force yourself to do anything unless you actually do have the energy. Your body needs that rest.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I HAVE A 4 YR OLD AND A 2.7 YR OLD AND MY HUSBAND WORKS LONG HRS SO IM HAVING TO DO EVERYTHING IT IT JUST KILLS ME I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS PROB
    peggybeavers

Answer by peggybeavers at 2:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• It is normal to be tired at this stage in your pregnancy. This tired feeling is no different then pucking 10 times a day and this time in your pregnancy.

Answer by louise2 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I take a very strict prenatal regiment that help!
    Prenatals
    DHA
    Calcium
    Omega 3
    extra iron (if needed)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• if your 4 yo still naps, then you should all coordinate nap time. i had 2 yo twins, and a 4 1/2 yo with my last pregnancy. my 4 yo quit napping long ago, so i would nap on the sofa while he had wii time and Tom and Jerry time too. the worst part about the nap for me, was then trying to cook and clean with the 2 yo's awake!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• there is nothing I have found to help, when i was in that stage of pregnancy I would fall asleep at 6 pm and sleep all night long.. lol my husband would take care of everything (he works 4am to 5pm most days) I just couldn't stay awake! I would even take a nap durring the day! it finally got better but it took till the end of the trimester b4 it got better!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2010