Is there a such thing as sleeping?

Is there a such thing as sleeping through the night when your pregnant with your second. I got up to pee once with my first. This one I toss and turn, can't get comfortable and I starting to get aggrevated (sp?) I roll to one side and my husband is there I can smell his breath and it makes me gag. Roll to the right where I use to sleep and about 2 hrs after sleeping on that side my shoulder and hip really hurts. I roll over again and after 2 hrs I hurt all over again and 4 am hits that's it I just about can't sleep anymore I'm wide awake. I finally manage to go back to sleep at 6am and then my daughter wakes up at 7. I'm soooo sleepy all the time is this natural do you ever get sleep when your pregnant with the second or any of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had that problem with my first. and this time it's even worse. you might look into a mattress pad for your bed.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I sleep better! This is # 5 and I have always slept better until the last couple monthes!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i kicked my hubby out of the bed after i hit 6 months! i was a whale and we just didnt fit in the bed together anymore! i LOVED having all that space so i could have pillows all around me for support!! it was so much easier to sleep then! dont worry my hubby is back in the bed now!! lol
    Anonymous

• oh I sooo know what you mean.. I just told my hubby this AM that my body must be getting ready for the every 2 hour feedings.. lol because I am up every single 2 hours can't sleep anymore than that! there was a few days where I got NO sleep and that was a night mare I bald all the time!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2010