How to keep myself from eating hardly anything the rest of the daY?

I have to have a breath test tomorrow and the only thing I can eat today is plain white bread, chicken, and a plain potato It wouldnt be that bad but I'm starting to feel really weird I only had two slices of bread so far today, and a half of potato. I've been running low grade fevers for a year and a half, and they think that I might have bacteria in my small bowel so they are trying to rule it out by doing this test. I'd love to get rid of my fevers but I feel really crappy from not eating right. advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Health

• Go to bed and don't get up until you have to get ready to go for the test.
    Anonymous

• well, you could eat some chicken, you still need calories and protein.
    if this test does not supply you with the answers you need, maybe you could try alternative medicine. i would start with a clean diet , supplements of probiotics and fish oil and a good chiropractor. if that doesn't work i would try a homeopath or acupuncturist.
    i wish you good health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Well I wouldnt worry so much about eating unhealthy today. All the carbs may make you tired but you should still eat today.You will feel worse by not eating than just eating all carbs. Go ahead and have some more bread and tators :) Hope they find your problem. Try to lay around as much as possible today.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2010