• In the Spotlight:

What do you have for decoration in your bathroom?

I am re doing my bathroom and looking for some unique ideas on decorating. I thought about buying a wine rack and folding towels to put in it. wnat ideas do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have wicker candles underneath my mirror above my bowl sink, and I also have a big black vase with dried big twigs, next to my jacuzy.

Answer by older at 2:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Big ceramic swan that holds towels. Not too expensive (35) at JC Penney or online. Also got some cute wall hangings at either Marshalls or TJ Maxx that are children in a tub, a tub itself, etc. One was about 16x16 and others are about 5x7.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I need some new ideas for my bathroom too. Mine is done in black/white and zebras. I loved it at the time but it is starting to get old.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Blaines, I know what you mean, my bath is done in red and black, most of my tile is red with black toilet, videt and tub and I just recently changed the whole look with a bowl sink and modern faucets, it looks like a completely new bathroom with little money.

Answer by older at 2:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have a classic country home, with rustic and country decor. My bathroom is punched tim, and stars. We have an over the toilet organizer that looks like a pickett fence :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2010