We want to get our DD a kitten when she turns four next spring for her Birthday.

We want to get our DD a kitten when she turns four next spring for her Birthday. I have a 15 year old cat (I love him soooo much) and I thought it would be nice to get another cat. So the old cat Kramer can show him/her the ropes before he passes away :0(. He's an indoor cat and I was told they can live till 20. I'm hoping he does. Anyway I was wondering what type of cats are good with kids. I got my cat from the pound but I'm thinking of getting a purebred cat if it's better with kids. Any Idea's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about other breeds but Siamese cats are awful. They are really vicious.  My first cat was a siamese, thank god I had no kids at the time. 

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Ragdolls and Persian are sweet,but require daily grooming

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2010