Am I hormonal???

Ever since I had my baby in the beginning of March, I have been angry, but only with certain people. I have NEVER been an "angry person." Most of my anger is now aimed at my MIL. My MIL is a very dramatic person and for the past nine years I have always just brushed it off. But starting with when I was in labor, suddenly everything she says and does makes me angry. I've always been a passive person, and now I am snapping at her. It's starting to make everyone uncomfortable and I don't know what to do about it. My husband is getting annoyed with me, and when I try to talk to him about it, he just tells me that yes, his mom is very dramatic, but I need to just let it go. I'm trying, but now I have all this pent up anger and there is a lot of tension. I don't feel like I can talk to her about it. I think she would freak out. It wouldn't go rationally. Could my anger be due to hormones and subside soon? How do I let it go?

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 2:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2010