Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone else had a problem with interstate child support enforcement and how did you deal with it?

My ex lives in one state and I live in another. Apparently due to states not talking to each other it can take 90 days or more to get any kind of enforcement started. This seems a bit much and if other women are going through this then something needs to change. So second question where do I go to start this change.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • i go through the same thing except my state doesnt enforce any support when it comes to the state hes in. so i dont get anything unless the irs takes his taxes each yr. idk where to go to change it. wish i did.

    Answer by renniemom3 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.