Did anyone hear of the diet to lose 10 pounds in 7 days? I am not overweight. It is just for a couple of pounds...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• This is not a fad cleansing diet - I lost 7 lbs in 11 days last summer - then more weight more slowly after that - a total of 18. The weight did not come back. It is a healthy way to lose weight.

This site has more info - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/

contact me if you have any questions - you can message me here or use the contact info on the site. :)
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 3:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Just so you know it is unhealthy to loose more then 2lb a week.
    Anonymous

• there are alot of fad cleansing diets out right now. most involve drinking a laxative like liquid and nothing else for a certain amt of time. anytime you lose a bog amt of weight in a small amt of time its hard on your body and it normally doesnt stay off. the best is a slow steady loss overtime that encorporates exercise and balanced diets.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Whenever you lose that much weight in that short amount of time, all it is is water weight. In order to lose 10 pounds in 7 days you would need to have a deficit of 5000 calories per day and that is simply impossible.
    Anonymous