Do you have your bridal portrait hung?

I have had mine over my bed since we got married in 2002. It is a 16x20 in a fancy gold frame. I am thinking og hanging it somewhere else. Just wondering where the rest of you ladies had yours!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't have one. We have a 11 x 14 of both of us in the living room.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Just of you? lol or of you and your husband? We have ours in our living room....we got married in 2006, but I think we'll take it down sometime...it just seems wierd to have up...4 YEARS later.
    Anonymous

• I had one with my DH & I up in our foyer for 17 years. I just took it down & replaced it with a picture of My DH, My DS & I. I haven't re hung the Wedding picture yet. I can't figure out where to put it. LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have my favorite 8x10 of hubs and I in the livingroom next to my parents wedding picture.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We have a 5X7 picture in a pretty silver frame of just me and my husband in the living room and a goofy 5X7 of the whole bridal party in a goofy frame in the bedroom. All the other pictures in the house are other family and our daughter. I feel weird with a lot of pictures of myself around.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• OP here- The portrait is of just me. It is the portrait that I had at my reception. Back then most people done a bridal portrait and had them on an easel at the reception entrance. I hate to store it because it was very expensive but just don't know where to put it!
    Anonymous

• Don't have one.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We've proudly displayed/hung ours for 10 years.
    Its a water color painting of one of our favorite pictures.
    I also still display about 6 other wedding pics in my home.
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 4:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• YES I DO
    chuggysmommy08

Answer by chuggysmommy08 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• To the OP: I would feel wierd hanging a picture just of myself if I were married...unless it was a casual one....I would store it.
    Anonymous