Summer TV blows, what are you all watching?

By mistake I deleted ALL of my tivo'd shows in the bedroom....now when I get a few minutes here and there I find there is NOTHING on TV... what shows are on now that you love that I should give a try? Need to build up my tivo library again, sigh.

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Gates-its a little weird,like Desperate Housewives meets Twilight
    Memphis Beat-possibly promising

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• true blood, oh and new moon and twilight only because i have the dvds lol
    mom2twoboys41

Answer by mom2twoboys41 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• We watch Leverage and The Closer and we watched the finale of Saving Grace(all on TNT) and reruns of Supernatural, Bones, and any good movie we like(for instance we are watching Van Helsing right now LOL).

If I had HBO or Showtime Id be watching True Blood or the Tudors but since I dont, I cant watch them.

I also like silly shows like Operation Repo, Parking Wars, Bait Car,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• True Blood!!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Nothing!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• hell's kitchen!
    collide

Answer by collide at 3:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have watched a couple of Supernaturall episodes on TNT. But other than that I watch my name is Earl. Or we watch cable movies.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 3:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I missed the pilot of The Gates but I'm DVRing it so hopefully I'll like that. Other than that just about nothing but reruns of things I actually like. Summer t.v. sucks unbelievably.
    Anonymous

• The only thing I have commited myself to is last comic standing other than that not much. Summer is so exhausting by the time the kids are in bed, I am ready for bed myself.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Leverage just started last Sunday (on TNT) and then I watch Eureka and Warehouse 13 when they come on in July.
    I don't watch reality shows so there isn't much on during the summer for me to watch. I DVR everything and watch it after the kids are in bed.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010