Porn?

How do you ladies feel about your boyfriend watching porn?
when me and my boyfriend first started dating we watched porn together well sometimes we still do watch porn together, and we both watch porn alone. But every time he watches porn by himself it just makes me feel insecure, is that dumb of me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i watch porn he watches porn its just porn. I would tell him how you feel and go from there
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• NO!! when i was pregnant my hubby watched alot of porn! i was to big for sex and he is like a horny 17 year old boy i swear! i didnt like him watches it but i couldnt really do anything for him in that area. now that im not pregnant any more porn is not allowed if he needs something done he has to come to me! i think watching it together is just fine and it makes it fun i think but just watching it alone makes me feel like im not good enough for him!
    Anonymous

• Been with a guy for 10yrs... Porn has almost ruined our relationship. In the beginning I was alright, but after we got sexual it started to bother me. I expressed my feelings & he said he would stop. but instead he just hid it from me... It broke our trust & its caused much pain & a few break-ups...
    We havent had any issues for about 3years.... It got so bad I cant stand to think of him at home alone (just so happens he never is).. even taking a shower late at night im thinking "will he turn on HBO" .... It went from a porn issue to a trust issue.. the hiding & lying & crap is what got the best of me... porn is just the "symptom" now.. if that makes since..

Best of luck.. If something bothers you you have to speak up. no matter what others feel.... every person & relationship is different & unique
    Anonymous

• I brought it up once, and was like I only watch porn because I thought it turns you on. But yet when he thinks I fell asleep he will turn on porn and watch it himself. It just really bothers me.
    Anonymous

• I think it depends on the person, I personally don't care but if it makes you insecure you need to let him know.... Maybe try dressing up in some sexy lingerie for him? Or take some sexy pics... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Thats the thing, we have an AMAZING sex life. Just about everyday we will send text messages, or I'll send him pictures and videos of what he is looking forward to when he gets home. I just don't understand what the point is of him watching porn? What does he get out of it? When we have an AMAZING sex life.
    Anonymous

• I can understand where you're coming from... When he watches it with you, it's more like he's getting turned on FOR you & getting ideas for both of y'all to try. But when he watches it by himself, it's like he's getting turned on by another woman, which can be really hard to deal with. Women put more of an emotional connection on sex than men... to men, they're just objects. KWIM?
    Personally, it doesn't bother me as long as it's not in excess. But if it's bothering you that much, I would really suggest that you talk to him, so that it doesn't interfere with your relationship. Also, do like june_mama09 said & take some naughty pics or video of yourself so that he's looking at you & not other chicks.
    Good luck :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 4:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Sorry I missed your last answer... I had to walk away in the middle of answering, so I didn't see your last post saying that you already sent him pics.
    Maybe it's just variety? Like some women imagine Brad Pitt? Like I said, talk to him. Ask him what the appeal is, and see if you can make it into something you can do.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 4:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• start commenting on how big the mens johnsons are.......maybe he will cut down....good luck
    Anonymous

• My husband does not watch porn.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2010