Do people on here not read questions?

Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of people on here don't fully read the questions before responding??
I asked a question about my DH & I, and all but one person who responded were asking questions about things that I clearly stated (such as, "Why didn't you do X?", when I clearly stated, "I did X, but it didn't work."), or saying I should have done/said things that I clearly stated that I did in the question (such as, "Well, you should get off your @ss & do X.", when I clearly stated, "I did X, Y, & Z, with no results."). I mean, I understand missing a sentence, but it's like no one bothered to read my dang question before answering it! And some of the people were really rude!! I just deleted the question because I figured that even if I did address the things they said in an answer, they wouldn't read it anyway...
I've noticed that in a lot of other answers recently as well. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you should have been more clear in the question.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• JUST KIDDING lol...yes Lots of people just skim it. They are more interested in talking than listening!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Sometimes the questions are too long and you just don't feel like reading the whole thing.
    Anonymous

• I read the full question to find out if I can give advice or offer support.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I have found if you have a specific issue it is best to join a group, set around that issue then to just post openly. People in groups are more focused on the question, cause they want to help or they would be in the group needing help of there own.
    jeric

Answer by jeric at 4:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Lol I don't answer if I haven't read the full question. If a question bores me halfway through, I just don't answer. I also get those sometime, where people don't read the full question.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• LOL ria! I saw your 1st post & was like, "OMG WTH??" : D

Yea, I know some questions are really long, but if you don't want to take the time to read the whole thing, then don't answer! No one should have to repeat themselves a bunch of times, IMO.

I try to read the whole thing too, AND I look through the answers to see if the OP has replied... I just want to make sure I have all the info before replying.
    Anonymous

• Because they get so wordy that I loose focus. When the punctuation is terrible and the question is hard to decipher, I stop reading and answer what I thought it said.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010