What should you be doing now instead of this?

I should be finishing cleaning up the living room before my mom gets here but I'm having contractions and it's hard to move around. Plus I should work on one of the stories I've been writing but i'm not. Bad me.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 3:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I should be looking for my glasses. I lost them last night and I have no idea where they are. The worst part is, I can hardly see what Im reading on here, or what Im typing..LOL. If you where a pair of glasses, where would you be?
    Anonymous

• I should be cleaning the back yard
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Hey! You are a mom but your are not MY mom! JK!

I need to pick up the mess from remoldleing our bathroom and more.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• anon42 here.. I found my glasses! Thanks Gin, your post inspired me to try one more time. They where upstairs on the floor of sons bedrm. I slept in his bed last night cause he wanted to sleep downstairs. I bet I left them on top of the tv and the cat got up there and they flew off. From now on I am putting them back in there case every night! Wahoo..sorry about your contractions, hoping you have an easy labor hon!
    Anonymous

• well, i cleaned out my van... but left everything that WAS in it, on the ground AROUND it. HA! it's about 100 degrees outside... and i'm in my 9th month of pregnancy... so yeh, i'm procrastinating.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• ok ok ok, i will go clean my floors now!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• lol You're welcome anonymous.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• nothin really. i finaly found the motivation to clean and now i'm back on here. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I should be engaging the baby in meaningful conversation, reading to the other two, or cleaning my disgusting house. Ugh.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 4:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Nothing in particular. At some point today I need to do some cleaning, and will be taking DD outside to play once she finishes her cereal :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2010