Betrayus?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_mcchrystal

Obomb is replacing Gen Mcchrystal with Gen Petraeus. The General they excoriated and called a liar in 2007. I guess it's all different now that they are in the war and it's Obombs responsibility.
Your thoughts?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I was wondering about this myself, I thought that Petraeus just wasn't suitable any more for some reason. One of the first things that O did was to get him out, yet O thinks he is the perfect man for the job NOW! Something isn't right with this. I don't have a good feeling
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Obama and his peeps say one thing and do another all the damn time. Why should now be any different? Why does this surprise you?
    Anonymous

• The Pentagon wanted McChrystal to be reprimanded for "misleading"  during the investigation into Pat Tillmans death.

Anonymous

• I never had an issue with Patraeus . its funny that YOU would refer to him as Betray us now...some conserv anon called him that in a response to me

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Oh, giggle giggle. Obomb, Betrayus? You're so clever!

*sarcasm off*
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• The people who pinned the "Betrayus" was the ulta-liberal Moveon.org, owned my George Soros, and not the conservatives. Assuming that name calling comes for the conservatives is almost funny. I think he is the best person for the job. He tells what he sees even when it isn't popular. Moveon.org assumed his report would be anit-liberal agenda before he even gave the damn thing. Come on Sweet. You can do better than that half asleep and on cold medicine.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• This is exactly what I have been expecting. Patraeus cares not one iota for the men in his charge; only for furthering his political career.
    Anonymous

• at 3:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 by: Anonymous
    This is exactly what I have been expecting. Patraeus cares not one iota for the men in his charge; only for furthering his political career
    *********************
    ANd how do you know this?
    Anonymous

• More of that CHANGE ;) I have to say I was pretty surprised by this decision as well. I thought the left did a pretty good job of venting their feelings for this man a while back....seems very strange that they are now calling him up to the plate!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• How much money did liberals spend running those adds to call him "Betray Us" just a few short years ago? Suddenly NOW he's ok? What he do? Go to a tent revival with Michael Moore and Al Gore where they sat on him and baptized him in spring water from eco-friendly bottles until he converted?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010