I am having the craziest dreams ever! I am just about 7 months pregnant is this normal?

The dreams that I am having are real vivid and real, but when I wake up 98% of the time, I can not remember one detail about the dream all I remember is knowing of having a really strange dream but i do not remember any details. It is really strange.

McKennaLee123

Asked by McKennaLee123 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Health

• I had that. It might be from the vitamins.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i get really strange dreams too. that's one thing that made me think i was pregnant.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yes. Last night I had a dream that I was in Florida for some reason, but it was like a third world country. I was in labor and being that it was like a third world country, the people didn't value women as much as they do here so i got the shit end of the stick everytime I went into a hospital. Finally my husband and I were actually IN Florida where they gave us a suite in the hospital and I had my baby. Weird huh?
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• most people (pregnant or not, male or female) have strange dreams that they remember having but don't actually remember the details of the dream. happens to everyone
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• OH I hated that part of pregnancy, I was so glad to be done with that symptom. They were so vivid and would wake me up several times per night. I never felt as though I was getting enough sleep because of waking up so much, but also because while dreaming it actually felt so real, like I wasn't sleeping. It was mainly the last few months of pregnancy and then as soon as I gave birth it stopped.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Oh yes. With my first, I had horrible bloody nightmares for a few months until I thought I was going to lose my mind. Then they stopped and I started having dreams that I had my baby and he was a couple of weeks old, but I forgot that I needed to feed him, so he hasn't eaten yet. I think it was just anxiety that I might not know what I was doing once he came. Then I dreamed that I gave birth to a 5 pound baby ferret and was at my husband's family reunion. I was trying to nurse the ferret and couldn't figure out if that was my baby or if there was still a human baby in there. With my second pregnancy, I had a sex dream about my obstetrician. Pregnancy can really screw with your head.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2010