What do I do

I dont know what to do anymore. I want to curl up in the corner and die.

One car has a flat tire

the other one just died

I was supposed to start a new job monday but I wont have a way to get there

Our daughter is down to only one diaper and we have no money left.

I want to throw up. Anyone have any ideas or anything helpful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in General Parenting

• Take a tire off the car that died and replace the one that got a flat on the other car.
    Contact some churches and start asking around for help. Many churches are able to offer things like food,diapers,formula,clothing on an emergency basis.
    Good Luck and hang in there. I know it seems like it must be the end of the world but what I have learned from my own expereiences is what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Figure out how to get to town and get some fix-a-flat or have someone bring it to you. Then find some alternative diaper for your baby. Like a shirt. Ask someone to help get you to your job.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• have you got any friends who can help with transportation? Can you call some agencies, churches, etc in your area for aid? If you have a yellow pages start there.....churches, social agencies, your town hall - ask them for aid agencies, etc . You can do this. Good luck
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Do you belong to a church? Even if you don't there are often programs at churches that will help. Scrape together any change that you can to try to buy diapers or come up with cab fare.
    Anonymous

• Get the tire on the first car fixed. Life is full of challenges. It's what makes life interesting. Just think about it and you will come up with some ideas and none have to do with death.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for your replies. I dont really know anyone in town. We tried fix a flat but the hole is on the wall of the tire, not on the tread. Also when we did put it in it poured out of the tire. I dont relaly know anyone in town so I cant ask for a ride. DH can get a ride to work so thank god for that. My mom is sending us a little money to get some diapers. Thank god for the. She is probably going to use this as an excuse to come over here and help. Thank you so much for not judging and for your advice.
    Anonymous

• You cant just switch the tires. One car is a chevy truck and the other is a Ford SUV. also the tires are different sizes. Wish it was that easy. I have a spare in the back of mine. Oh well DH found a tire. It is crappy but it will atleast last him till friday when he gets paid. Also my parents decided to make a quick trip up here. They will be here friday and saturday they will replace the part in my car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jun. 24, 2010