Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

I have dry acne prone skin and used Proactiv before, it's too expensive and I kinda had to stop buying it. Was using honey on my face and green tea as a toner but that's not really helping me out since I read it was good for acne prone skin and I been breaking out so much because I stress out very easily every single day.

I just started using the Neutrogena acne wash last night and can't see results right away but I love it that I feel my skin super I mean super clean, I've never experience that feeling before with any cleanser. I've read that it's drying but thankfully it's not drying out my skin more and after using it I use Cetaphil Moisturizer Cream and it has worked good so far for me on that area. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight but it feels squeaky clean and fresh.

Anyways anyone knows how long does it take for the skin to start getting clear again...?

Will appreciate the help.
-Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I just switched to this cleanser about a month, month and a half ago, and my face is clearing up great. I have really oily skin, though, and major stress. I use the wash, tea trea oil as an astringent, and then oil of olay moisturizer. I love what it's doing for my skin, and I have only had two break outs since I started using it.
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 4:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i bought the mask and my face broke out in hives!!! So i am scared to by anything of that brand again. I love cetaphil.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2010