Any one have a good pork tenderloin recipe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My favs are pork tenderloin with apples and sauerkraut in the crock pot, pork verde with peppers, potatoes and onion in the crock pot, very spicy! and maple garlic marinated pork tenderloin on the grill. If any of those sound interesting let me know and I'll post the recipe.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I don't have a crock pot or a grill... lol guess I should have put that up when i asked. Do you have any for the oven.
    Anonymous

• i sear pork chops in a pan with salt/pepper, then i ut in a dish with chopped onion, garic, and a can of stewed tomatoes on top of them. i cook in oven for about 30 min on 350. you can add some kick to it with red pepper flakes. :) family loves it!

i also use breadcrumbs and parm cheese and coat the pork chops and fry it.... yum.... husband likes pan cravy with it. (milk flour butter in the chop pan)
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Cut into slices and put in a cake pan with cream of whatever soup you like and the milk to make, add french style green beans and cook at 350 until pork is done. Serve over rice. I usually do this in the crockpot, but seeing you don't have one, you can try it in the oven. Go get a crockpot, they are amazing and such a help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I put thick slices of onion and tomatoes on pork tenderloin patties and then put each patty in the middle of two crossed slices of bacon. I then fold up the bacon around the patty with a mushroom on top secured by a toothpick. I then bake at 350 covered. Uncover near the end to crisp the bacon.

Also good for making ahead and looks special for company.

Have fun.

Pat
    Amigram.com Life’s Happy Announcements
    Amigram

Answer by Amigram at 9:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2010