Headstart

My little girl i will know if she goes into headstart the 5th of july and i was wondering your outtakes on headstart my son went and i was very active! volenteered about everyday and they loved me to help

2_kiddos

Asked by 2_kiddos at 4:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son went and loved it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• my oldest went there. I also volunteered everyday and went through withdrawal when i couldn't volunteer all that much when she entered kindergarten. the only thing i would have changed was her teachers. they were great in the beginning but by december, they made it obvious they didn't want to be there anymore. my daughter loved it though
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 4:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• we never qualified for that so we sent them to preschool and paid...I was always active as I could be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2010