has anyone ever bleed a lot while prego?

ok when i was 11weeks i lost a lot of blood i went to the hospital thinking i miscarried my baby but i didnt he/she was still there heartbeat of 174. but im so worried that im gonna lose the baby. all that blood lost cant be a good thing right? but im just wondering if this happen to anyone else

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 4:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bled quite a bit during the first trimester with my twins. It always scared me, but they were fine. GL!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i bled a lot too around week 10 or so. but she is 3 now!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• ive bled the whole time during this pregnancy and i am 20 weeks
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 4:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• i did
    first doc said implantation bleeding
    2nd doc did scan (first was out when i bled again) said placenta previa

went to specialist, and it was placenta previa, can be seroius, can lose baby,
    had to have c section one month early, but all was ok (lucky and blessed)
    but glad i did not listen to first doc

if you bleed again, ask for scan of placenta

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I bled a ton around 11 weeks with my first. I had huge clots and horrendous cramping. I was positive i was miscarrying. I went to the er and all was fine and they could find no reason for my bleeding. I carried her to term with no further issues.
    My doc really blew it off which bugged me but i was very young and meek so i let it go. I have since done research and it sounds like i had vanishing twin syndrome. I had not yet had an US so I can't verify it but it is where out of nowhere you miscarry the twin but the other baby is fine with no damage to it.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 5:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2010