Avon Representatives

I read good reviews from ANEW CLINICAL Advanced Retexturizing Peel so I really want it to try it. I purchase one from the swap meet for $10 bucks. I've only used it twice so I still don't see any results even though some people say that they've seen results right away.

I have some questions that hopefully you ladies that sell Avon can help me.

I've read that when using this you experience a brief tingling sensation but I really don't think I get that when I've used it. Does it mean that it's not working...?

Is this good enough to exfoliate my skin twice a week or do I need to exfoliate with something else....?

I have very small acne scars and heard that this is effective on acne scars, any advice on that...?

Will appreciate the help.

-Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It doesnt necessarily tingle on every person. I would be concerned about buying it at a swap meet. Check the bottom of the box and make sure that it has not expired. All facial products have an expiration date and if they are left in the heat all day it might hurt their quality. I did notice a difference myself in about three days. This is by far one of my favorite products Avon sells. I've had a life long acne problem and not only did it help with the scars it also helped keep me clearer. If you have any questions you can always feel free to email me. If you need any other Avon in the future check out my site www.youravon.com/dhullum and get free shipping with any order using coupon code FSANY Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2010

• check the safetly of the ingredients here: http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2010