Is there a moment in time that you'd just like to freeze in place in your brain so you never forget it?

I was just thinking that when I looked at my daughter. She's sitting in our big rocking chair next to an open patio door and she covered herself up with a blanket.Its beginning to rain here and the sky is getting dark and theres a good breeze coming through that door.She's just rocking the chair, staring out the door and the breeze is blowing her around around, she turned and caught me staring at her and she just got the most beautiful smile on her little precious face. It was like a perfect moment...and its one I hope will always be embedded in my mind.
I try to remember moments like that when my son was her age...but I know I have forgotten most.Wish I had a built in Kodak camera in my eyeball, LOL.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 5:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have lots like that, but the most recent was getting Aubrey out of the tub the other day. I was wrapping her in a towel and picking her up. I said "love you," and without missing a beat she responded "yuv you."
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• yeah, i wish i could remember more about my dad. :(
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• aww, that cute Ivpenguino....I can't wait till my daughter starts saying love you,lol. My daughters name is Aubrey too btw. :) Beautiful name, isn't it?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2010