My kidz cant spel n I wunder y

How in the world do you expect your children to be able to read, write, and speak correctly if you go around speaking like that? Why on earth would sabotage your child like that? You do not need to speak like a teenager texts. You're an adult, act like one. It's frustrating to see grown women talking like they're hanging out at the mall when they're teaching someone how to live. Put your childish ways behind you and put your child first. Would you teach your child that the grass is red and the sky is yellow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Shut up b*tch.
    Anonymous

• Why on earth would sabotage your child like that?

edit your question before you post so you don't look like a jackass
    Anonymous

• I agree with you, OP.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 5:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Well, my children may have typos... but yours will be spineless and fake. You should be ashamed of YOUR parenting skills, expecting everyone to be perfect!

If you going to bash other mothers at least have the balls to do it without the Anonymous button.
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm confused, so I can't have fun with my friends or text short hand because I have kids? Why do you assume that people who talk like that some times or with in your ear shot don't know how to speak correctly. It just seems a little judgmental and accusing to me. Not to mention kind of a silly thing for you to be so passionate about.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Maybe just maybe some people have funny genes in them and dont think EVERYTHING is and needs to be serious all the time.Shit happens..Children will learn and adults are allowed to do as they please...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 5:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I hate when people text me like that. So it takes an extra fraction of a second to type the whole word...lazy people.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 5:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yep I teach my kid that the sky is yellow, water is green, and grass is blue. I also teach them that Columbus discovered America. Wait, What NONE of that is true!! Oops.....
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I am guessing that you are one of those women who spelled their childrens' name different so that it would be unique like instead of Ashley, it's Ashleigh...Why are you so concerned about this? Can you understand it? If so, remember as long as our education system is working, it really doesn't matter since kids still have to pass basic English and Grammar.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2010