Why is he so dumb ...

My brother seems like a very responsible person, he has a good job, is a firefighter and emt... he has a new house, new truck and constantly talks about how he wants a family.... He is engaged to a woman who loves him more than anything and who does everything for him...gave up her dream wedding to go along with what my brother and family wanted ( a traditional church wedding that everyone could attend) ......... well my (hopefully) future sister in law was like bawling ( crying very very hard) to my mom because she seen text messages between him and a girl he works with...

I looked this girl up on facebook... she is 21, single and has a 3 year old daughter... she has 2 pics of her daughter and about 500 of herself parting, sitting on different guys laps, kissing tons of them and even of her getting a tattoo that was so low down you can see where she shaved her pubes ( and I could see this w/o being on her friends list.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OP CONTINUED*

and yet my brother is being a dumbass and messing with his and his fiance life for a nasty piece of ass...

I guess my question is how can I not be disgusted the next time I see him..
    Anonymous

• Never met a fireman that didn't cheat. sorry
    Anonymous

• OP HERE>..

well before he started this job he wasnt like this.... he was completely family orriented and talked badly about how guys treated women and stuff

my dad who is also a firefighter has never cheated though lol
    Anonymous

• My brother has been a pig to his fiance too..and they have a new baby together. It has been hard for me not to go off on him, so as a sister, I understand how you feel. I would encourage his girlfriend to try to talk to him about it and let them work it out themselves unless he or she comes to you wanting some advice.
    Thats sad, poor girl.Its hard to have a broken heart.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Ask him how he'd feel if some guy treated his sister the way he's treating his fiance...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I feel bad for your future SIL, and honestly I hope she doesn't marry him. I don't blame you for being disgusted, he doesn't sound like he's really ready for a committed relationship. Better she find out now.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2010