My Duaghter is 11 1/2 Months and is taking off her Diaper, What should do??

I put cloths on her but she finds a way out of them and takes off her diaper. People say that when they start doing that to teach them to potty train them, But she doesn't understand that right now?? What should I do??

kaylamjackson87

Asked by kaylamjackson87 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you could teach her to potty train, or you could put her diaper on backwards...lol
    Anonymous

• i put my son's diaper on backwards
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• My son is in the same phase so when he's wearing a disposable I put a cover on him. Good luck mama!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You can absolutely potty her. I''ve been doing elimination communication since birth and my 9 month old has hardly worn a diaper for a month.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Can she get out of a onesie?
    amileegirl is right about the other option, you could look up info on elimination communication. My friend's 2nd would not keep a diaper on and that is what she did.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2010