Do you think it was my "friend" calling me restricted?

The other night I recieved a call (blocked) and I thought it was my lil bro prank calling me so I said izaiah stop calling me youre going to wake up the baby.and then hung up,a few seconds later the number calls back and they kept saying whyd you hang up nigger bitch,were gonna wake up courtnei nigger bitch nigger bitch,and they just kept repeating that,so after that call I would just sit there and listen to what theyre saying,and after I didnt answer for a while it sounded like my friend,who is white but talks like she has a spanish accent said "Hello" and then hung up...so I know it is someone I know because they knew my daughters name,so I sent everyone a txt in my phone saying that until I find out Who it was that called me saying those things I am not going to answer phone calls or txts,Instantly one of my frnds that im not even very close to txts me n says omg I would never do that to you blah blah blah and then calls me

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 7:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• to apoligize..my other friend that I think did it txts me n says I havent talked to u for a minute,and someone prank called me to omg,She doesnt even bother to tell me it wasnt her so then today she txts me asking when my daughters bday is and asks me if were ku,so I told her idk yet it depends on if ur the one who called me or not,and instead of her protesting even a little bit she say when did they call and what did they say,is it not weird that my "best friend" of almost 4 yrs cant even tell me that shes not the one who called???? what do you think? im stumped on this one,if it was someone I didnt know I wudnt be as hurt by this but it hurts because I think its someone I trust and care about
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm confused. What exactly is your question?
    Anonymous

• ALso my daughter called her the other day when she was playing on my phone and I said Sorry i didnt mean to call and shes like oh well if you dont wanna talk to me you can call me later so I was like umm ok and she hung up,Once again didnt say ONCE it wasnt her...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Do you think it was my friend that called me restricted! ?
    mommy16love

• i would tell her i think it was her and be honest about it after if she does not admit it cut her lose. Sorry ((((HUGS)))) whomever this is sounds scary. I would wonder why they would do this and after I would cry for the loss of a friend and move on. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Thank you pink I really just hope someone would fess up,Cuz I dont like to accuse people of something idk they did for sure,But I have this gut feeling that keeps telling me it was her!and I honestly dont y she would do something like that

also shes always liked prank calling ppl and would always want me to do it but i thought it was dumb so I wouldnt,..ugh idk...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Umm yes,all the signs are there
    Anonymous

• I see why you keep putting friend in qoutations...She doesnt sound like a friend to me,and YES i think its her,no way to be sure but you never know
    Anonymous

• I think so. I would tell her to kindly leave me alone, and if she continues, tell her that you may need to contact other authorities to take care of the matter.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You dont sound like a friend just assuming its her!
    Anonymous