I don't know where to ask this...

I am a momma of an 18month old boy and I think I could possibly be pregnant again. I am not sure if the same symptoms occur the second pregnancy as the first or if they would be different. My boobs have ached on an off for the past week and a half and usually do it all day long along with mild cramping also I have been getting mild headaches on and off all day. I also feel incredibly bloated too. I tried to test tonight and I messed it up and don't have another test right now. I am not suppose to start my cycle til next week but figured I try to find out now. Can anyone give any advice if you have had 2 or more pregnancies on symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Every pregnancy is different! You sound like 1 of 2 things you are pregnant or going to start a period. If you don't normally do this before a period chances are your pregnant. I have 3 kids, and I have had a few "chemical pregnancies". Some of my symptoms with #1 & #3 were so similar. #2 was totally different. In the begining of all 3 I would get CRAZY STRONG CRAVINGS!. Plus I kept getting terrible cramps, my bra was shrinking and my pants were tighter week by week.
    Your body could be just "changing". How is your stress level?, Wait untill next week if your period is 3 days late then re-test first thing on the morning of day 4 of being late. I hope this helps~ btw if you have a pet, is the pet acting different toward you? My dog was a dead give away, she suddenly "loved S.O" ( she normally hates him). Good Luck however you want this to go!
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• For both my pregnancys they were completely different nothing a like at all!! With my first I had all the symptoms, with this baby I only had the fatigue no sore boobs either. So like they say every pregnancy is different, good luck on your test!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2010