Is Q & A glitchy tonight?

I have Q's under my answers that I never answered. Some of my Q's say I have 6 answers when there is 3. Some of the questions I answered ans know I was the 3rd or 4th now say No one has answered them... It's just weird.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi,
    Since we are updating the Answers section soon, the glitches could be a result of preparing for the updates.

After the updates to the Answers section have launched if you are still seeing issues, let us know!

Cafe Amber
    Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 6:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2010

• Some of the questions I answered ans know I was the 3rd or 4th now say No one has answered them.

I have this going on in a few questions, and answers that aren't showing up. So far I'd only noticed it with questions from one person in one section - where are you seeing it? The ones I've noticed are in R&B
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing. I asked a question early this morning and I had been checking it periodically throughout the day. I know there were more answers then what are listed now, and even some of my own comments to some of the replies are now gone.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I noticed that one question I answered today went from 13 to 7 answers. Nothing offensive, it's in the food & drink section.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• The ones I'm seeing that are glichy say they have 12 answers but really have more than 20. Another says 1 answer and has 3. The answers are still there, but it's not counting them, and it's not letting me see past the page the counter says there is (the one that says 12 I know there are at least 21, but I can't get past page 2, where 12 would be, so I can only read 20)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010