Just curious

For those who voted for President Obama: Do you think he's doing a good job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

•  

I VOTED FOR HIM AND NOW I FEEL LIKE A MORON.  HE IS A FREAKING JOKE.

Anonymous

• I voted for Obama, however, I wish he were more liberal than he is right now. He said he would get us out of the war and it hasn't happened yet.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• If the election were held today, I would still vote for him.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm very disappointed.  He has been a complete failure and I feel betrayed.

Anonymous

• He is doing the best he can under the circumstances, none of the other candidates would have been any better, and if given the same choices, I would vote for him again.

Answer by older at 8:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yes and No. I agree we needed HC/Insurance reform, but do not agree with the plan implemented. I wanted us out of the ME, yesterday, so that's been a disappointment. Perhaps, the actions today are step toward a withdrawal? The oil spill is a catastrophe, that the government must force BP to handle, even if they go belly-up. More protections must be enforced and inspections actually done. Obama was handed a mess, that's for sure. Presented with the same choices today, I'd vote for him again. I do not think this country would be in any finer shape at the moment had McCain been elected.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• I'm frustrated that he has backed down on too many issues, been too conciliatory. I wish he was anywhere near as far left as certain posters here love to claim.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• yep. He is doing better than Darth Cheney and his trained pet oblivious George

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• that's a pretty low standard, mamak57
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• There are times I am disappointed in his decisions but I do feel under the pressures of the recession and wars we've waged that he is doing as good a job as any President could have. I do not believe MCPalin would have done better. I feel its too soon to see results in our economy. Obama inherited a great deal from the Bush years and I don't expect him to have fixed it all overnight. I do not approve of every decision he has made but if you asked me I'd vote for him again. It also depends on who he is running against. I will never vote for a war monger or anyone with a tract record of civil injustice.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 11:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2010