WHAT ARE SOME FUNDRAISING IDEAS?

WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT SOME FUNDRAISING IDEAS FOR A DAYCARE AND WE ARE STUCK. WE HAVE GAMES, FOOD BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE. PLEASE HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• there was a company in my area that worked with organizations on fundraising projects for people to drop off old home movies and transfer them to DVD.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• Yankee Candle has an amazing fundraiser. You make a 50% profit!!!!!! I believe the website is www.yankeefundraising.com

I did this fundraiser for my preschool and we raised about $500!! We only had 5 families participate too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2010

• You can do a book e-fair with Usborne Books... Your daycare would receive free books by hosting an on-line e-fair. Sales between $250-$499 receive 25% in free books. Sales $500+ receive 50% in free books. For example if there were sales of $600, the center would receive $300 in free books.

You promote the book e-fair by sending out my website to promote the e-fair, and I would add a link on my website speifically for your daycare. After the e-fair ends - maybe 2 weeks - then the books are shipped directly to you.

Please visit my website at www.OrderGreatBooks.com, we have over 1300 childrens books.
    DaphneMae

Answer by DaphneMae at 8:48 AM on Jun. 24, 2010